Translate

Saturday, October 18, 2008

A new ERA

I will start this by writing it without any embellishments.

Life has been difficult and rocky to travel on. People say you would have to move on for there is no better way but looking forward for a better future, I had a very rude awakening, not today but almost like a year ago and now I have decided that it is time, some ONE told me it is very much indeed TIME already. Thanks to you, you know who you are. This is a compliment, please do not misunderstand. I mean no harm by it.

I would not be able to turn back time and correct the mistakes i’ve made though I would give anything to be able to do it and so I humbly ask for forgiveness for any transgressions I have made. I willl pray that we be blessed to succeed, we be blessed to be better humans, we be blessed to be able to love.

Quite a very short statement which I hope sends the message already.

1 comment:

SkAuFFgER said...

We all want to make things better in our lives, but lots of times we just don't know where or when to begin. Sometimes we are troubled about something deep inside, and we are afraid of dealing with our problems because we've been hurt before, and we remember what hurts can bring. Making things better involves changing... but change isn't such a terrible thing. Life isn't always easy. No one ever promised that it would be. But it can be wonderful at times, and it is up to us to make those times happen. Where? Beginning within. When? With the dawn of each new day. How? Listen to your heart... and it really will show you the way. ~Collin McCarty~ ^_^